"What's in the box?"
We like to call our shipping labels “ads for safe handling.” Shipping labels on the outside of your package let everyone know what's going on inside. A simple label helps you separate your packages from the rest, with important messages placed right where you need them.
The shipping and transportation industry changes rapidly, and we've tracked a number of trends:
• There are more international shipments than ever.
• Packages pass through more hands and need to comply with a host of regulations.
• More freight travels via air, instead of truck or train.
• More packages are drop-shipped.
• The worth of everything you buy or send is increasing.