Looking for the right material? Compare the materials
below to find out which material is suitable for your label.
Matte Paper Labels
• Economical matte paper label stock. • Permanent adhesive sticks to corrugated boxes, plastic drums, metal or Tyvek. • Printed flexographically with light fast inks.
Gloss Paper Labels
• Label is flexographically printed with color-fast inks for durability. • Permanent acrylic adhesive. • Scuff and scratch resistant. Labels have a gloss finish.
Fluorescent Paper Labels
• Fluorescent labels are hard to miss. • Write on this paper label material using a pencil, typewriter or ball-point pen. • Acrylic adhesive keeps labels in place. Yet, you can remove this label cleanly.
Removable Paper Labels
• Printed flexographically with light fast inks. Labels are weather and sun resistant. • Write on this paper label material using a pencil, typewriter or ball-point pen. • Acrylic adhesive keeps labels in place. Yet, you can remove this label cleanly.
• Permanent acrylic adhesive. • Weather and sun resistant.• Flexographically printed.• Good conformability.
• Polyester label material offers good water and weather resistance. • Overlaminated for superior chemical and weather resistance. • Permanent acyrlic adhesive is 1 mil thick. Liner is removable. • Screen printed for extra durability. Good outdoor life.