• Grab-a-Label design keeps your labels handy and organized. The next available label stays neat and clean together inside a compact dispenser.
• Made from semi-gloss 2.6 mil paper that can withstand light contact from most chemicals and is ideal for chemical containers.
• Semi-gloss paper reduce glare, without compromising the vibrancy and sharpness of your message or graphic.
• The tackified .7 mil acrylic adhesive is permanent and provides good adhesion on an array of substrates.
• Labels have a Kraft white 41# paper liner that is disposable.
• Labels are flexographically printed, using UV stable durable inks.
• The service temperature range is -65°F to 200°F (-54°C to 93°C) with a minimum application temperature of 45°F (7°C).
• Semi-gloss label material is receptive to permanent inks.