Shock Indicator Label is an easy way to find out if a package is mishandled or damaged during transit. If the package is handled roughly, a plastic indicator turns from white to red.
• Yellow Shock Indicator Label has a sensitivity of 25G at 50msec.
• The ideal position to apply this label on the package is 0.3 – 0.6 m above the floor.
• This indicator label is ideal for heavy pallets, printers and computers weighing over 135 kg, heavy furniture, etc.
• Buy these 3.75" x 3.75" labels with a larger 6" x 8.5" companion labels for better explanation of the functioning of shock indicator label.
• This label requires special packaging to ensure that the labels aren't tripped or activated in transit.